P Visas  

Professional Artists, Athletes, and Entertainers

P-1:  P-1 visas are issued to artists, athletes, and entertainers who wish to temporarily perform or compete—either solo or on a team—in the United States at a specific event.

P-2:  P-2 visas are issued to athletes and entertainers who are participating in a reciprocal exchange program.

P-3:  P-3 visas are issued to artists and entertainers who wish to perform, share, coach, or teach their talents in a cultural program

Website Design and Internet Marketing byOptima